Have you considered using a Callbot for your E-commerce site?
If not, let me explain why the use of Callbots has become more important than ever.
A majority of you would agree that the global Covid-19 pandemic will likely be one of the defining events of 2020. In fact, its impact may extend well beyond the decade.
People practicing social distancing, restaurants, bars, cinemas, gyms and all non-essential businesses have been ordered to close. During this period of self-isolation, even the way people shop changes. But then why would you want a Callbot for E-commerce?
54% of millennials, 24% of baby boomers and 34% of Gen Xers said the Covid-19 crisis has impacted their purchasing decisions. 21% of consumers also said they are shopping online more frequently (from E-commerce sites like yours truly).
From bulk purchases to online shopping, we've seen it all in the past few months. Most people limit their purchases to necessities such as medications, groceries, other food items, household products and personal care products. Some are also investing in online courses.
In this scenario, it has been crucial for e-commerce sites to adapt to meet changing consumer needs and deliver satisfying experiences during the Covid-19 outbreak.
That's where callbot technology came in.
However, before we explain how Callbots can improve your E-commerce sales, let's look at what consumers want from you.
What do consumers expect from websites E-commerce sites?
When shopping online, consumers expect E-commerce sites to provide them with an exceptional user experience. And believe me, reliable and intelligent Callbots can help you serve your customers better.
Consumers want you to make it easy for them to :
- Search for the products they want to buy. Your E-commerce site should have well-defined product categories and sub-categories. Also, it should be easy for users to navigate through the different types of products. You can also deploy a Callbot that provides useful recommendations.
- Buy products or services. You need to make sure your checkout and payment process is simple. The more payment options you have, the better. If you're dealing with physical products, make sure you're transparent about available shipping options and expected delivery times.
- Cancel a purchase. Do you have a SaaS product or a subscription-based purchase model? You need to remember that sometimes easy cancellation policies can also help boost sales. It helps them convert even consumers who are not sure at first if they can continue to use the service for a long time. You can also allow customers to cancel orders via conversations through Callbot.
- Track their orders. You should have a tracking number for every order a customer places on your online store. This will make it easy for them to track it and find out when it was delivered, even from your Callbot.
- Return products and get refunds. You need to make sure that your E-commerce business offers easy return and refund policies and options, which can be easily automated by a Callbot.
Overall, Callbots can help your E-commerce site survive these tough times by increasing sales and retention and improving your brand reputation. All you need to do is prioritize your customers' needs over your own.
How do the Callbots help your e-commerce site grow?
Selling online is difficult. However, the use of Callbots for E-commerce can help you attract more visitors, engage with them and keep your customers happy throughout their buying process. That's why you should have an E-commerce callbot!
Why do we need Callbotsyou might ask?
The biggest advantage of using Callbots for E-commerce sites is that they are available 24/7 and can provide the information your visitors need, exactly when they need it.
If you run an E-commerce site, the right Callbot can help you:
- Engage your visitors and turn them into leads
Everyone who visits your e-commerce site is a potential customer. As long as you have good products or services and good content, a Callbot can help your visitors and turn them into leads.
Intelligent AI-powered callbots can interact with users and store their valuable contact information. They can automatically transfer these leads to the relevant department in your CRM system.
- Have the right conversations
When a customer or potential buyer approaches your e-commerce site, your AI-enabled virtual voice assistant can solve their problem or provide the right information.
Callbots integrated with knowledge bases and CRMs can automatically answer customer questions and provide instant, personalized solutions.
With omnichannel customer services, a Callbot and Chatbot can interact with your customers across different digital channels such as phone, web chat, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and SMS.
- Encourage sales
E-commerce site sales aren't just about new customers. You need to encourage repeat purchases and use up-selling and cross-selling techniques to increase sales, especially in these tough times.
And what is the best way to do this?
Help prospects throughout the buying process. Callbots can help your potential buyers find the products or services they are looking for.
If it's an existing customer, Callbots can provide personalized recommendations and offers based on their preferences and past purchases. Upselling and cross-selling can help you increase the average order value and lifetime value of customers.
But that's not all.
When you provide good experiences, you can expect your customers to come back, make more purchases and recommend your e-commerce site to their friends and family members.
Are you ready to navigate your E-commerce site in these troubled waters?
We are all in the same boat.
Your target consumers are doing their best to adapt to these unpredictable times, resulting in a change in their buying behavior.
As a business owner, this can be even more challenging for you. But, this is the time to meet your customers' needs and serve them to the best of your ability.
Using Callbots for your E-commerce site can help you improve your customers' experience, provide instant support, offer personalized recommendations, and much more. All this can help you build customer loyalty and strengthen your brand reputation.
That's why we want you to know you can count on us. To find out how our solutions can help your business, feel free to schedule a call with one of our experts.