Locuta SAS, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing, and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has set up a policy covering all such processing, the purposes for which it is carried out and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights. For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Locuta is a SAS with a share capital of 100 000 euros, whose head office is located at 18 Rue de Guirauton 33700 Mérignac, registered at the RCS of Bordeaux under the number 884 096 512.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The information collected in the form on the contact page is recorded in a computer file by Locuta SAS. The legal basis for the processing is the consent of the person who has voluntarily transmitted the data and who has agreed to their processing with a view to an initial commercial exchange with the Locuta teams.
The data marked with an asterisk in the questionnaire must be provided. The data collected will only be communicated to the sales and marketing team of Locuta.
It is kept for three years from the date of its collection or the last contact between a Locuta employee and the individual concerned.
You can access your data, rectify it, request its deletion or exercise your right to limit the processing of your data. You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time.
Please visit cnil.fr for more information about your rights. To exercise these rights or for any question about the processing of your data in this system, you can contact Locuta's Data Protection Officer by e-mail at email@example.com or by post at Apt. 109, 18 Rue de Guirauton 33700 Mérignac.
If you believe, after having contacted us, that your rights "Informatique et Libertés" are not respected, you can address a complaint to the CNIL.
Article 1 - Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is strictly for personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mail.
Article 2 - Content of the site
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications which could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under the intellectual property. They are the full and complete property of the editor or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of such unauthorized use does not constitute acceptance of the said use and waiver of proceedings.
Article 3 - Site Management
For the good management of the site, the editor will be able at any time :
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or violate national or international laws, or the rules of Netiquette;
- suspend the site in order to make updates.
Article 4 - Responsibilities
The responsibility of the editor cannot be committed in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing the access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The equipment you use to connect to the site is your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible for any legal action taken against you:
- from the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site, and you waive any claim against the publisher as a result.
If the publisher is the subject of a legal proceeding because of your use of the site, he can turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, condemnations and costs that could result from this procedure.
Article 5 - Hypertext links
The installation by the users of any hypertext links towards all or part of the site is authorized by the editor. Any link will have to be withdrawn on simple request of the editor. Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content of the linked site.
Article 6 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by the company Locuta SAS. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and where appropriate for processing your orders.
The personal data collected are the following: Email address.
Article 7 - Right of access, rectification and removal of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the following e-mail address. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they can request the update of the information.
- The right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- The right to limitation of processing: users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set forth in the GDPR.
- The right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the RGPD.
- The right to portability: they can claim that the Platform gives them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address Apt. 109, 18 Rue de Guirauton 33700 Mérignac.
Or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and must indicate the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish it, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users may also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https: //www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you first contact us within the Platform before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 8 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the Platform's services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user assistance; verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying ads based on the user's browsing history, according to his preferences;
- fraud prevention and detection, malicious software and security incident management;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences;
Article 9 - Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for as long as is necessary to provide its services or support to you.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide services to you.
Article 10 - Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
- when the user authorizes a third party's website to access his/her data;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the User's data in the course of providing these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings.
Article 11 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to, please click on the following link: email@example.com. Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If you do not wish this, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org. If, during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an infringement of privacy or reputation of persons. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect. The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 12 - Cookies
What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi). When browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
When browsing this site for the first time, a banner explaining the use of "cookies" will appear. From then on, by continuing to browse, the client and/or prospect will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies from the parameters of his browser.
All information collected will be used only to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we provide to you.
The life span of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies" for all types of browsers, please consult the following link: https: //www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 13 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the editor.
Article 14 - Applicable Law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the registered office of the publisher, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text.
Article 15 - Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com
Let's build together your custom callbot of tomorrow.